MINOR TATTOO/PIERCING REQUIREMENTS
Right click or press image to save.
1. Minor MUST BE AT LEAST 16 y/o.
2. Both Parent/Guardian and minor must have valid State Issued Identification. Only one or more of the following will be accepted:
- State Issued DRIVER'S LICENSE, DRIVER'S PERMIT or IDENTIFICATION CARD.
- Government Issued PASSPORT.
*We will not accept any other form of Identification (ie. Bus Identification, School Identification, Vaccination records or school records, etc.)
3. Both Parent/Guardian and Minor must have matching Last Names and Matching address on Identification.
In the event that Last Names do not match, we would need one or all of the following:
-Birth Certificate of Minor
-Marriage License with name change (if parent/Guardian was remarried and name is different than Birth Certificate)
-Legal court generated document binding/appointing Legal Guardianship of Minor.
4. Health Department Minor Tattoo/Piercing Consent Form needs to be Filled Out entirely and Notarized by a currently and actively licensed Notary Public. Locations vary.
a. Individual's Bank will usually have a Notary on staff.
b. If after 4pm, and banks are closed, AMSCOT will have a notary on staff.
If any questions or concerns and clarifications about the requirements please call 407-843-8009 *We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual at artist's discretion.